Welcome to Leighland Christian School
We hope this website is beneficial for you in helping to make one of the most critical decisions a family can make – where your children will be educated … raised … grow up. The friends they make and the life views they develop are two things upon which schools have an enormous impact on. So please take a small glimpse into the life of Leighland Christian School.
We are situated on the beautiful North West coast of Tasmania. We are a co-educational non-denominational independent Christian School, Kindergarten to Year 12, and we have two campuses, one situated in Ulverstone and the other in Burnie.
Calendar of Events
HOW TO SETUP QKR!
Grab the app or go via the web
- Download the app via app store
- Don’t want the app then login on the web
Register your details
- Select your country of residence as ‘Australia’ click on ü in top right
- Type in your first name, last name, email address and then select a password. Your password must include alphabetical and numerical characters and be at least 6 characters long.
- You can then add a profile picture if you want or skip top right
- Click on the magnifying glass on the top right and type in Leighland
- Click on Manage Children. You will need to have at least 1 person registered. If you have no children in the school you can set yourself up by entering your name and gender and selecting External/Staff for Year and Grade.
- Once you have setup a “child” you can then setup your payment card.
- Click on the picture at the top of the screen on the LH side
- Go to Settings and then Manage Payment Cards
- Click on the card picture top right to add a card
- If you have a smart phone you can tap to take a screenshot of your card. This will record all the numbers. Then enter your name and expiry details. (You will need your 3 digit number off the back of your card when you make a purchase) Your card details are not stored on your device but are ‘safe and secure with Mastercard Technology’
That’s it. You are now ready to register and pay for
- School Fees
- School Production Tickets
Once you have installed Qkr you can also access it straight from SkoolBag
- Skoolbag is great for keeping up with whats happening at school
- Events, Newsletters, News, Alerts, Parent Information, Board updates, Contact us
Also available from the school website on the Fees page